Points of Interest Near Columbia Pike
- What transportation benefits are available in my building?
Does your Arlington apartment or office building offer bike storage, SmarTrip cards, or other benefits? Find out here.
All points of interest listed below are within walking distance of Metrobus or ART-Arlington Transit routes. The Washington and Old Dominion bike trail also serves Columbia Pike. For more information, see Getting Around Columbia Pike.
- Allie S. Freed Park – 2465 South Culpeper Street.
- Arlington Cinema 'n' Draft House - 2903 Columbia Pike.
- Arlington Mill Community & Senior Center - 909 S. Dinwiddie Street.
- Barcroft Park – 4200 South Four Mile Run Drive. Athletic fields, preschool and school-age playgrounds, stream, nature area, picnic shelter.
- Barcroft Sports and Fitness Center - 4200 S Four Mile Run Drive. Multi-purpose gymnasium, fitness room, wellness studio, fully-equipped gymnastics area, boxing training gym.
- Columbia Pike Farmer's Market - Sundays, Columbia Pike and S. Walter Reed Dr.
- Columbia Pike Branch Library - 816 S. Walter Reed Drive.
- Four Mile Run - stream surrounded by parkland, crossing Columbia Pike near S. Four Mile Run Dr. Four Mile Run Trail and Washington and Old Dominion Trail parallel the stream. Columbia Pike and S. Four Mile Run Dr.
- Four Mile Run Trail - Multi-use trail follows Four Mile Run. The trail runs east and west, linking the W&OD Trail and the Mt. Vernon Trail. Columbia Pike and S. Four Mile Run Dr.
- The Pentagon - Eastern end of Columbia Pike. Headquarters of the U.S. Department of Defense. One of the largest office buildings in the world. The Pentagon Metro station, on the Blue and Yellow lines, is the busiest public transit hub in Northern Virginia, with thousands of commuters transferring between Metrobus, local buses, and Metrorail each day.
- Phoenix Bikes - Youth and community bike shop located in Barcroft Park, along the 4 Mile Run and W&OD bike trails.
- United States Postal Service - 1210 S. Glebe Rd.
- Walter Reed Community and Senior Center - 2909 16th St. South.
- Washington and Old Dominion (W&OD) Trail - Technically, this is a 100-foot-wide by 45-mile-long park along a paved trail for walking, running, bicycling and skating. Columbia Pike and S. Four Mile Run Dr.