The Upper Crust Pizzeria
Car-Free Transportation Options
Transit Service Alerts
- Trains are single tracking between Huntington & Braddock Rd due to a signal problem at Huntington. Expect delays in both directions.
- Trains are operating every 24 mins w/ single tracking btwn Fort Totten & Georgia Avenue due to scheduled maintenance.
- This weekend, Tenleytown is closed, trains are passing thru the station without stopping due to escalator repairs. Shuttles provided.
- Trains operate every 12-15 mins in two segments: btwn Shady Grove & Grosvenor and Medical Ctr & Glenmont due to scheduled maintenance.
- This weekend, buses replace trains btwn Grosvenor & Medical Center due to scheduled maintenance.
- ART bus stop ID and real-time numbers to change starting 4/18
Beginning the week of April 18th, ART bus stop ID and real-time numbers will change from five digits to seven digits. The change will occur over several weeks as crews replace the numbers on the bus stop signs and flags. Until the changeover is complete, riders can enter either the current five-digit or new seven-digit stop numbers into ART's Real Time information page on the ART website. The new seven-digit regional ID numbers will match the numbers in WMATA's Metrobus system. This new system will provide improved real-time information to both ART dispatchers and the public. The change also means that the arrival by phone system will be unavailable until the software for the new system is updated. For more details, including examples of the current and new stop ID numbers, please visit https://www.arlingtontransit.com/about/art-news/art-real-time-numbers-changing/
- 10B - Alert: Due to Drew Dragon Dash race, Metrobuses will detour until 1pm bypassing Kenmore St btwn 22nd St and Shirlington Rd in both directions.
There are no reported DC Circulator disruptions at this time.
There are no reported VRE alerts at this time.