Points of Interest Near Columbia Pike
All points of interest listed below are within walking distance of Metrobus or ART-Arlington Transit routes. The Washington and Old Dominion bike trail also serves Columbia Pike. For more information, see Getting Around Columbia Pike.
- Allie S. Freed Park – 2465 South Culpeper Street
- Arlington Cinema 'n' Draft House - 2903 Columbia Pike
- Arlington Mill Community & Senior Center - 909 S. Dinwiddie Street
- Barcroft Park – 4200 South Four Mile Run Drive. Athletic fields, preschool and school-age playgrounds, stream, nature area, picnic shelter.
- Barcroft Sports and Fitness Center - 4200 S Four Mile Run Drive. Multi-purpose gymnasium, fitness room, wellness studio, fully-equipped gymnastics area, boxing training gym.
- Arlington Mill Farmer's Market - Sundays, Columbia Pike and S. Walter Reed Dr.
- Columbia Pike Branch Library – 816 S. Walter Reed Drive
- Four Mile Run Park and Trail – Multi-use trail follows Four Mile Run. The trail runs east and west, linking the W&OD Trail and the Mt. Vernon Trail. Columbia Pike and S. Four Mile Run Dr.
- The Pentagon - Eastern end of Columbia Pike. Headquarters of the U.S. Department of Defense. One of the largest office buildings in the world. The Pentagon Metro station, on the Blue and Yellow lines, is the busiest public transit hub in Northern Virginia, with thousands of commuters transferring between Metrobus, local buses, and Metrorail each day.
- Phoenix Bikes - Youth and community bike shop located at 909 S. Dinwiddie St., near Columbia Pike and the 4 Mile Run and W&OD bike trails.
- Walter Reed Community and Senior Center and Park - 2909 16th St. South
- Washington and Old Dominion (W&OD) Trail - Technically, this is a 100-foot-wide by 45-mile-long park along a paved trail for walking, running, bicycling and skating. Columbia Pike and S. Four Mile Run Dr.