Points of Interest in Courthouse
All points of interest listed below are within walking distance of the Court House Metro station. Court House is also accessible by Metrobus, ART-Arlington Transit, bicycling, and walking. For more information, see Getting Around Court House.
- Ellen M. Bozman Government Center – 2100 Clarendon Boulevard, in Courthouse Plaza
- Arlington Courts and Detention Center – 1425 & 1435 North Courthouse Road
- Arlington Farmers Market – Every Saturday at the intersection of N. Courthouse Rd. and N. 14th St. Hours from January through March: 9 a.m. - noon. April through December: 8 a.m. to noon
- United States Postal Service – 2043 Wilson Blvd.
- Strayer University – 2121 N. 15th St.