Points of Interest in Clarendon
All points of interest listed below are walking distance from Clarendon or Court House Metrorail stations. Clarendon is also served by ART-Arlington Transit and Metrobus. The Arlington Boulevard trail provides access by bicycle. For more information, see Getting Around Clarendon.
- Clarendon Educational Center – 2801 Clarendon Boulevard.
- Clarendon Central Park – Small park adjacent to the the Clarendon Metro station entrance, with an ornamental fountain and war memorial. A farmers market and concerts are held in the park. Highland St., between Wilson & Clarendon Blvds.
- Clarendon Farmer's Market - Wednesdays, 3:00 pm - 7:00 pm, Clarendon Metro
- Market Common Clarendon – Visit Pottery Barn, The Container Store, The Apple Store, Crate & Barrel, Chico's, Barnes & Nobe, Ann Taylor, Williams-Sonoma, Jos. A Bank Clothiers, and more. 2800 Clarendon Boulevard.
- Restaurants- click "Search"
- United States Postal Service, Arlington Main Office – 3118 Washington Blvd.
- Whole Foods Market, 2700 Wilson Blvd.