Points of Interest in Shirlington
All points of interest listed below are accessible by Metrobus, bicycling, and walking. For more information, see Getting Around Shirlington.
- Arlington History Bike Tour – Self-guided tour along a 22-mile circuit through Arlington, passing through Shirlington.
- AMC Lowes Shirlington 7 – 2772 S. Randolph St.
- Shirlington Commuter Store – 2975 S. Quincy St., at the Shirlington Bus Station
- Fairlington Community Center and Park – 3308 S. Stafford St.
- Jennie Dean Park – 3630 S, 27th St.
- Shirlington Library – 2786 S. Arlington Mill Dr.
- Shirlington Park – 2601 S. Arlington Mill Dr. Stream, paved trail.
- Shirlington Bus Station – Arlington's first enclosed public bus station serves more than 2000 passengers each day. 2975 S. Quincy St.
- Signature Theatre – Combining Broadway-quality productions with all the beauty of an intimate playing space, Signature provides experiences that are powerful and insightful, intense and uplifting. 4200 Campbell Avenue.
- United States Postal Service - Shirlington Station – 2850 S. Quincy St.
- Utah Park – 3191 S. Utah St. Athletic fields, dog exercise area.
- The Village at Shirlington – Restaurants, entertainment and retail on the street level with residences above. 4000 28th St. S. and S. Quincy St.
- Virginia Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV) – 4150 South Four Mile Run Drive
- WETA FM Radio Studio/Administrative Headquarters – 2775 S. Quincy St.