Points of Interest in Pentagon City
All points of interest listed below are walking distance from the Pentagon City Metro station. Pentagon City is also served by Metrobus and ART - Arlington Transit. The Mt. Vernon trail provides access by bicycle. For more information, see Getting Around Pentagon City.
- Arlington Historical Museum – 1805 South Arlington Ridge Road
- Arlington History Bike Tour – Self-guided tour along a 22-mile circuit through Arlington, passing through Pentagon City.
- Aurora Hills Branch Library - 735 S. 18th St.
- Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA) Museum & Visitors Center – 700 Army Navy Drive, across from Fashion Centre at Pentagon City
- Fashion Centre at Pentagon City – 1100 S. Hayes Street
- Pentagon Row – S. Joyce St. and Army Navy Dr. Pentagon Row is a mixed-use main street-style center with a combination of unique specialty retail, exciting restaurants and other amenities along with more than 500 apartments.
- The Pentagon – Headquarters of the United States Department of Defense and the nerve center for command and control, is virtually a city within itself. Tours of the Pentagon are available to schools, educational organizations and other select groups by reservation only. Admission: Free.
- Virginia Highlands Park – 1600 South Hayes Street. Accessible preschool and school-age playgrounds, athletic fields, picnic shelter.