Armed Forces Cycling Classic Crystal Cup
Car-Free Transportation Options
Transit Service Alerts
- This weekend, trains are bypassing Medical Center station due to scheduled maintenance. Medical Center station is closed. Buses provided.
- Trains operate every 16 minutes w/ single tracking btwn Van Ness & Dupont Circle due to scheduled maintenance.
- This weekend, 9a-9p, add'l trains operate every 8 minutes btwn Farragut North & Glenmont due to scheduled maintenance.
- Trains operate every 20 minutes w/ single tracking btwn Stadium-Armory & Addison Road due to scheduled maintenance.
- Trains operate btwn Wiehle-Reston East & New Carrollton due to scheduled maintenance. Use Blue Line to continue trip.
- Due to scheduled maintenance, use Blue Line to/from Benning Rd, Capitol Hgts, Addison Rd, Morgan Blvd & Largo Town Ctr.
- ART 77, 87: Detour on 10/19 for Shucktoberfest
Due to street closures for the Shucktoberfest event, ART 77 and 87 will detour on Saturday, October 19, 2019. From start of service until 9:00pm, ART 77 and 87 to Shirlington will use S. Quincy St. instead of S. Randolph St. There will be no service at the stop on S. Randolph at Campbell Ave. All others stops will be served, but minor delays are possible.
There are no reported Metrobus disruptions at this time.
There are no reported DC Circulator disruptions at this time.
There are no reported VRE alerts at this time.