Langston High School Continuation Program
Car-Free Transportation Options
Transit Service Alerts
- Minnesota Ave, Deanwood, Cheverly, Landover, & New Carrollton are closed due to the summer improvement project. Shuttles provided.
- Local & Express shuttle bus service available at Stadium-Armory due to the summer platform improvement project. Info: wmata.com/platforms
- Thru closing Mon, Sept 5th, buses replace trains btwn Stadium-Armory & New Carrollton due to the summer platform improvement project.
- Trains operate btwn Vienna & Stadium-Armory on weekdays and btwn Vienna & Ballston on weekends due to summer platform improvement project.
- Holiday ART and STAR service for Independence Day, July 4
Holiday service for ART and STAR on Monday, July 4. Details: https://www.arlingtontransit.com/about/art-news/holiday-service-for-july-41/
- Changes to ART bus stop ID and real-time numbers continue as of May 31
ART continues to switch over from 5-digit to 7-digit bus stop ID numbers. The new 7-digit regional ID numbers will match the numbers in WMATA's Metrobus system, and will be visible at ART bus stops starting the week of May 30. After June 3, the Bus Finder boxes currently installed at some ART bus stops will no longer give real-time arrival info. The boxes will be removed from all ART bus stops over the next three weeks. The ART RealTime Arrivals web page (https://www.arlingtontransit.com/riding-art/rider-tools/art-realtime/) will show both the 5-digit and 7-digit bus stop ID numbers. Riders can also search the page by route and location. There are no changes to the Moovit Transit Trip Planner page. For more information about the real-time changes, please visit https://www.arlingtontransit.com/about/art-news/art-real-time-numbers-changing/
- 1A - Delay: Due to an accident on Nutley St at Lee Hwy, buses are experiencing delays in both directions.
There are no reported DC Circulator disruptions at this time.
There are no reported VRE alerts at this time.