Perfect Pointe Dance Studio
Car-Free Transportation Options
Transit Service Alerts
- Medical Center & Bethesda stations are closed due to scheduled maintenance. Shuttle buses provided.
- Thru Fri, August 14th, buses replace trains btwn Grosvenor and Friendship Heights due to scheduled maintenance.
- Face coverings/masks are required in all Metrorail stations, aboard trains and on buses. For more info visit: wmata.com
- Weekdays: 5am-9pm, trains operate every 20 mins. Weekend: 8am-9pm, trains operating every 30 mins.
- Thru Sept 7, there is no Silver Line train service due to major summer construction. Use Orange/Blue Line to continue trip.
- Thru Sept 7, E Falls Church, McLean, Tysons Corner, Greensboro, Spring Hill & Wiehle are closed due to major summer construction.
- Thru Sept 7, buses replace trains btwn Ballston & Wiehle-Reston E due to major summer construction. Info: wmata.com/platforms
- Thru Sept 7, Vienna, Dunn Loring, W Falls Church & E Falls Church are closed due to major summer construction.
- Thru Sept 7, buses replace trains btwn Ballston & Vienna due to major summer construction. Info: wmata.com/platforms
- ART Bus Service to Increase Starting on August 23
Starting on Sunday, August 23, Arlington Transit will increase bus service. The majority of service will be restored to pre-COVID levels while Arlington Transit continues to take precautions to keep passengers and operators safe. ART 41, 42, 45, 51, 55 and 87 will operate regular Sunday service on August 23 and operate regular weekday service starting on Monday, August 24. ART 43 and 77 will operate regular weekday service starting on Monday, August 24. ART 72 will continue to operate a modified weekday schedule. ART 52 and 84 will start operating regular weekday service on Monday, August 24. ART 53, 61, 62 and 74 will remain out of service. ART 55 and 87 will have minor weekday schedule changes that will go into effect on Monday, August 24. Rear door boarding and free fare will continue on all ART buses. Passengers must wear a face mask or covering when on the bus. Learn more: https://bit.ly/2XP5IJI
- ART 41, 42, 45, 51, 55, 77 & 87 Operating Saturday Schedules
ART 43 is operating every 20 minutes. ART 72 and 75 are operating modified weekday schedules. All other ART routes are not operating. Rear boarding and free fare has been implemented on all buses. Learn more at ArlingtonTransit.con/Covid19.
- Face Coverings Required on ART Buses
For your safety and the safety of others, all passengers are required to wear face masks or face coverings while using ART.
There are no reported DC Circulator disruptions at this time.
There are no reported VRE alerts at this time.