Sun & Moon Yoga Studio (Lee Hwy)
Car-Free Transportation Options
Transit Service Alerts
- This weekend, 9a-9p, add'l trains operate every 9 mins btwn Medical Center & Glenmont due to scheduled maintenance.
- Trains operate every 18 mins w/ single tracking btwn Grosvenor & Twinbrook due to scheduled maintenance.
- Vienna & Dunn Loring stations are closed in preparation for the summer platform improvement project. Shuttle buses provided.
- This weekend, buses replace trains btwn Vienna & W Falls Church in preparation for the summer platform improvement project.
- Temporary Bus Stop Relocation: Construction at Columbia Pike and S. Dinwiddie St, January 27
Advisory Effective: 1/27/20 - 7/17/20 Monday, January 27, 2020 | Approximately 4 to 6 months Routes Affected: 41, 45 Also Metrobus Routes 16A, 16C, 16E, 16G, 16H Beginning Monday, January 27, the temporary existing bus stop (stop # 41225) (adjacent to Arlington Mill Center) on westbound Columbia Pike, near side of South Dinwiddie Street will temporarily return to its original location. Passengers may board/exit buses at the relocated bus stop westbound on Columbia Pike, 200 feet west of South Dinwiddie Street (adjacent to the Columbia Pike Plaza). We apologize for any inconvenience and we thank you for choosing ART.
There are no reported DC Circulator disruptions at this time.
There are no reported VRE alerts at this time.