Sun & Moon Yoga Studio (Lee Hwy)
Car-Free Transportation Options
Transit Service Alerts
- Yellow Line trains are operating btwn U Street & Huntington due to scheduled maintenance. Use Green Line to continue.
- Due to scheduled maintenance, consider using Red Line as an alternate when traveling between Fort Totten and Gallery Place.
- Thru Sat, July 18th, buses replace trains btwn U Street & Fort Totten due to scheduled maintenance. Georgia Ave & Columbia Hgts are closed.
- Weekdays: 5am-9pm, trains operate every 20 mins. Weekend: 8am-9pm, trains operating every 30 mins. Essential travel only.
- Thru Sept 7, there is no Silver Line train service due to major summer construction. Use Orange/Blue Line to continue trip.
- Thru Sept 7, E Falls Church, McLean, Tysons Corner, Greensboro, Spring Hill & Wiehle are closed due to major summer construction.
- Thru Sept 7, buses replace trains btwn Ballston & Wiehle-Reston E due to major summer construction. Info: wmata.com/platforms
- Thru Sept 7, Vienna, Dunn Loring, W Falls Church & E Falls Church are closed due to major summer construction.
- Thru Sept 7, buses replace trains btwn Ballston & Vienna due to major summer construction. Info: wmata.com/platforms
- Weekdays: 5am-9pm, trains operating every 15 mins. Weekends: 8am-9pm trains operating every 20 mins. Essential travel only.
- Face Coverings Required on ART Buses
For your safety and the safety of others, all passengers are required to wear face masks or face coverings while using ART.
- ART 41, 42, 45, 51, 55, 77 & 87 Operating Saturday Sechedules
ART 43 is running every 20 minutes. Passengers should board buses through rear doors. Fare collection is suspended. Learn more at ArlingtonTransit.com/COVID19
- ART Bus Stop at S Dinwiddie & Columbia Pike Closed Starting June 22
Starting June 22, ART buses will not serve the bus stop located at S. Dinwiddie St, Southbound at Columbia Pike (#41001) next to the Columbia Pike Plaza shopping center. Instead, all passengers traveling towards Ballston, Court House, Sequoia or Rosslyn will board ART buses in front of the Columbia Pike Plaza shopping center. Route 41 and 45 buses will leave 10 minutes earlier from the relocated bus stop in front of the shopping center than the time shown on the schedule for the S. Dinwiddie & Columbia Pike bus stop. A temporary ART 41 and 45 bus stop will be added across the street on eastbound Columbia Pike by the 7-Eleven, providing another option for riders. These changes are due to construction taking place on Columbia Pike and expected to continue for approximately one month.
There are no reported DC Circulator disruptions at this time.
There are no reported VRE alerts at this time.