Car-Free Transportation Options
Transit Service Alerts
- Huntington station's south entrance is closed due to escalator replacement. The north entrance remains open. Shuttles provided.
- Face coverings/masks are required in all Metrorail stations, aboard trains and on buses. For more info visit: wmata.com
- ART 41, 45: Temporary bus stop relocation at Columbia Pike @ S Greenbrier St
The ART 41/45 stop on westbound Columbia Pike @ S Greenbrier St has been temporarily relocated due to construction activity. Buses are using a temporary stop at the corner of Columbia Pike and S Greenbrier St, approximately 100 feet west of the regular stop.
- Face Masks Required on All ART Buses
For your safety and the safety of others, all passengers are required to wear face masks or face coverings while using ART.
- ART 41, 42, 43, 45, 51, 52, 55, 75, 77, 84 and 87 Operating Regular Service
ART 72 is operating a modified weekday schedule. ART 53, 61, 62 and 74 are not operating. Rear boarding and free fare has been implemented on all buses. Learn more at ArlingtonTransit.com/COVID19
There are no reported Metrobus disruptions at this time.
There are no reported DC Circulator disruptions at this time.
There are no reported VRE alerts at this time.