H&R Block (Crystal City)
Car-Free Transportation Options
Transit Service Alerts
- Local & Express shuttle bus service available at Stadium-Armory due to the summer platform improvement project. Info: wmata.com/platforms
- Trains operate btwn Vienna & Stadium-Armory on weekdays; Vienna & Ballston on weekends due to platform improvement project. Info: wmata.com
- Minnesota Ave, Deanwood, Cheverly, Landover & New Carrollton are closed due to the summer platform improvement project. Shuttles provided.
- Thru closing Mon, Sept 5th, buses replace trains btwn Stadium-Armory & New Carrollton due to the summer platform improvement project.
- Trains operate every 18-20 mins in two segments: between Franconia & Stadium-Armory and Benning Rd & Largo due to scheduled maintenance.
- Thru tonight's closing, buses replace trains between Benning Rd & Stadium-Armory due to scheduled maintenance. Shuttles provided.
- Holiday ART & STAR service for Memorial Day, May 30
Holiday service will be in effect for ART and STAR on Monday, May 30 for Memorial Day. For details, please visit https://www.arlingtontransit.com/about/art-news/holiday-service-on-may-30-for-memorial-day/
- ART bus stop ID and real-time numbers to change starting 4/18
Beginning the week of April 18th, ART bus stop ID and real-time numbers will change from five digits to seven digits. The change will occur over several weeks as crews replace the numbers on the bus stop signs and flags. Until the changeover is complete, riders can enter either the current five-digit or new seven-digit stop numbers into ART's Real Time information page on the ART website. The new seven-digit regional ID numbers will match the numbers in WMATA's Metrobus system. This new system will provide improved real-time information to both ART dispatchers and the public. The change also means that the arrival by phone system will be unavailable until the software for the new system is updated. For more details, including examples of the current and new stop ID numbers, please visit https://www.arlingtontransit.com/about/art-news/art-real-time-numbers-changing/
There are no reported Metrobus disruptions at this time.
There are no reported DC Circulator disruptions at this time.
There are no reported VRE alerts at this time.