Little River Yoga
Car-Free Transportation Options
Transit Service Alerts
- Trains operate every 24 mins w/ single tracking btwn Braddock Rd & Nat'l Airport due to scheduled maintenance.
- Additional trains are operating btwn Franconia & Mount Vernon Sq due to platform improvement project.
- Thru Sun May 23rd, Arlington Cemetery station is closed due to the platform improvement project. Buses provided to/from Rosslyn & Pentagon.
- Thru Sun, May 23rd Addison Road is closed & trains are bypassing due to platform improvement project. Shuttles provided to/from Capitol Hgts
- Thru Sun, May 23rd, no Blu Line svc. Use Yel Line for svc btwn DC & VA. Use Sil Line for svc btwn DC & PG County. Info: wmata.com/platforms
- ART 55 Stop at East Falls Church Metro Closed Starting May 10
Starting Monday, May 10, Bus Bay D (ART 55 stop) at the East Falls Church Metro station will be closed for 2 weeks due to construction. Please board ART 55 at Bus Bay B. Learn more: https://www.wmata.com/service/status/efc-bus-loop-sidewalk-repair.cfm
- Taking ART to Get Your Vaccine
As more people become eligible to receive the COVID-19 vaccination, it's time to start thinking about how you'll get to the vaccination site when it?s your turn to get a vaccine shot. Taking transit to get your vaccine appointment eliminates the hassle of having to drive and find parking. For details and trip planning tools, please visit ArlingtonTransit.com/vaccine
- Federal mask mandate for all transit riders now in effect
By order of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), all transit riders in the United States are now required to wear face masks to curb the spread of COVID-19. For more information, please visit https://www.arlingtontransit.com/about/art-news/face-mask-mandate-for-transit-users-effective-late-february-1/
- ART 41, 42, 43, 45, 51, 52, 55, 75, 77, 84 and 87 Operating Regular Service
ART 72 is operating a modified weekday schedule. ART 53, 61, 62 and 74 are not operating. Face masks are required on all ART buses. Learn more: ArlingtonTransit.com/Covid19
There are no reported DC Circulator disruptions at this time.
There are no reported VRE alerts at this time.