Maria Teresa's Babies Early Enrichment Center
Car-Free Transportation Options
Transit Service Alerts
- No longer single tracking. Residual delays continue in both directions due to an earlier signal problem outside Brookland.
- Trains operating every 10-20 mins btwn Grosvenor & Glenmont only due to scheduled maintenance. Use Red Line to Shady Grove to continue trip.
- Trains operating every 10-20 mins w/ single tracking btwn Twinbrook & Shady Grove due to scheduled maintenance.
- Trains operating every 12 mins w/ single tracking btwn Mount Vernon Square & U Street due to scheduled maintenance.
- Detour of Route 87 for the Jingle Bell Run.
Due to the annual Jingle Bell 5K Race/Walk, portions of Army-Navy Dr. will be closed to traffic from 7:00 am-11:00 am on Sunday, December 3, 2023. During this event, no service will be provided along S. Adams Street or Army/Navy Drive. Route 87 will detour from 26th Street to Glebe Road and travel on 395 North to exit onto S. Hayes St. at Pentagon City Metro, and from Pentagon City Metro, travel on 395 South to Glebe Rd. to 26th St.
- 1C - Alert: Incident delays westbound Route 1C at Dunn Loring Station. Check where your bus is at https://buseta.wmata.com/#1C
There are no reported VRE alerts at this time.