Points of Interest Near Lee Highway
All points of interest listed below are accessible by public transportation, bicycling, and walking For more information, see Getting Around Lee Highway.
- Arlington History Bike Tour – Self-guided tour along a 22-mile circuit through Arlington, including part of the Lee Highway corridor.
- East Falls Church Park – 1701 N. Van Buren Street. Basketball court, community dog area.
- Greenbrier Park – 5201 28th Street North. Sports Fields, fitness course, swimming pool.
- High View Park – 1938 North Dinwiddie St. Baseball and softball fields, accessible school-age playground, basketball court, picnic shelter.
- Lee Heights Park – 2400 North Taylor Street. Small park with stream in residential setting.
- Lee Heights Shops – 4532 Lee Highway. Restaurants and retail on street level.
- Madison Manor Park – 6225 12th Road North. Trail, picnic area, sports fields, dog park, accessible school-age playground, tennis courts, basketball court.
- Lee Community Center, Senior Center and Park – 5722 Lee Highway. Houses the Lee Arts Center, with facilities for pottery, ceramic sculpture, tilemaking and printmaking. Workshops and internships.
- Lee Harrison Shopping Center – 2425 N. Harrison St. Retail and restaurants.
- Lyon Village Shopping Center – 3125 Lee Highway. Retail and restaurants.
- Lyon Village Community House – 1920 N. Highland Street. For the use by Lyon Village residents and available for rent for private events.
- Parkhurst Park – 5820 20th Street North. Open space with school-age playground.
- Sharp Park – 3400 North Powhatan Street. Nature trails, wildlife observation opportunities.
- Tuckahoe Park – 2400 N. Sycamore St. Large playground, baseball fields, soccer fields, nature area, amphitheater.
- Williamsburg Shopping Center – 2900 N. Sycamore St., at the corner of N. Sycamore and Williamsburg Boulevard.
- Windy Run Park – 2420 North Kenmore Street. Stream, paved trail, nature area, wildlife observation opportunities.